Women Leaders in the Digital Age: Elevating Your Leadership Journey
Next Course Starts: 15th Jan, 2024
Who is this for?
- Women in tech seeking to advance to leadership roles
- Female professionals in digital project management
- Aspiring tech entrepreneurs and innovators
What Will You Gain?
The program offers
- Strategies for leading effectively in tech and digital environments
- A supportive network of peers for ongoing collaboration and growth
Two intensive day-long workshops led by industry experts Sally Golightly and Christina Cheney:
- Building a Sustainable Peer Support Network:
- Leadership Storytelling and Building Resilience
A series of specialist webinars focusing on:
- Neurodiversity in the Workplace: This (open) session will provide an in-depth exploration of neurodiversity, its various aspects, and its positive impact on team dynamics and innovation.
- Self-Advocacy and Communication: Participants will learn effective self-advocacy skills and communication strategies to express their needs and preferences in the workplace.
- Workplace Adjustments and Accommodations: This session will focus on identifying and implementing workplace adjustments and accommodations tailored to the individual needs of participant
- Leadership strategies for women in the digital sector
- Navigating career advancement in tech
- Building inclusive and dynamic teams
- Effective communication and personal branding in a digital context
This course runs over 12 weeks with one or two sessions a week. There is additional self led learning in addition to the main group sessions.
You will cover:
Throughout the course we’ll be using and exploring tools, systems and methods for communication, leadership and management such as Trello, Jamboard and Monday. We’ll be focussing on developing skills around:
- Establishing a team charter
- Leadership styles and models
- Managing highly effective teams
- Time and resource management
- Measuring success with OKRs and KPIs
- Understanding cognitive bias
- Encouraging diversity, equality and inclusion
This course generally runs over 12 weeks in half day sessions. These are delivered remotely with options to attend outside of your working hours, making it easier to fit around your existing commitments.
These sessions are supplemented with additional guided but self led learning, shorter ‘lunch-and-learn’ sessions on key skills and knowledge as well as ad hoc 1-1 support and coaching.
There are no prerequisites for this course other than being in a suitable job for these skills to be valuable. If you are looking to change careers please have a look at our other courses such as Essential Skills for Digital Project Managers. Both of those courses have employability skills attached and so are much better for career changers.