2 mins read time
Trainers & Coaches Wanted for Courses and Apprenticeships.
- Software Developers
- Software Testers
- Project Managers
Do you currently work in tech? Are you a Developer, Tester, Project Manager? Do you work in DevOps, Security or Data?
Would you like to be involved in training the next gen of tech talent?
Do you want to be a force for good to improve the quality of the skills in the tech industry?
Then start your side hustle as a trainer and/or coach for The Coders Guild. We are a leading provider of inclusive digital skills training and tech education, championing equality and diversity in the tech world.
We are recruiting software developer and account/project manager professionals, like you, to help us deliver our industry-leading tech courses and apprenticeships.
As a trainer you will:
- Currently work in the tech industry
- Deliver our software developer course (based on training content that has already been created)
- Use your hands-on experience and industry knowledge to review and help us improve the course content
- Be available for two to three hours on an evening/weekend/during work time to deliver the training
- Receive extra training for yourself to be the best you can be!
- Need access to a webcam and mic (as most of our training is delivered remotely)
As a coach you will:
- Currently work as a software developer or account/project manager
- Support 5-10 software developer apprentices who are at the start of their career
- Provide advice and guidance to our apprentices to help them grow and improve their confidence
- Commit to 45 minutes per apprentice every month
Join our active community of tech trainers and coaches, make new friends, and share your knowledge and experience to help others excel.
Benefits include being paid doing what you love, opportunities to travel, joining meetups and hackathons, working remotely and boosting your own career progression.Apply Now
About The Coders Guild
We deliver bespoke training programmes, based on ever-evolving, industry-led research and feedback. We’re driving growth and success for the digital sector creating a brighter future for the people and businesses that are a part of it.
We’re on a mission to unlock the full potential of the tech industry, by making high quality digital skills training and tech education equally available to every person and every business.
Next article: Training Greater Manchester's Next Top Tech Talent
Previous article: Yorkshire: How Your Business Can Boost Social Mobility