Who is this for?
This is for people who are in a role and looking to climb the ladder, become more efficient, and bolster your skillset. Perhaps you’re a business owner or project manager looking for powerful business tools to help you get things done, or you work in HR or marketing and you want to learn the methods to keep your projects running on time and to budget. You’ll learn all the key skills to successfully lead a project from beginning to end.
What will you get?
- Understand Agile and Waterfall principles
- Use Trello to organise an (agile) Kanban project and a (waterfall) process
- Access template organisational boards
- Use Trello automation features to add checklists and trigger actions
- Use Zapier to connect other systems and automate tasks
You’ll discover the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities and assessing risks through Kanban and the Getting Things Done (GTD) framework. You’ll also get hands-on experience using digital tools such as Trello for project and process management and Zapier to automate tasks. Once you define your processes you’ll get to put them into practice using automation.
This course will make a HUGE difference in how you can work more efficiently from the get-go.
There are no prerequisites for this course other than a suitable level of digital literacy - e.g. use of email, word processing, and spreadsheets.