Who is this for?
Ideal for aspiring or existing project managers, team leaders, and tech professionals looking to upskill in project management. Suitable for many roles from developers and testers to account managers and creatives.
What will you get?
- Proficiency in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Skills in using digital products for project visualisation and automation
- Understanding of testing plans, MVP planning, and budgeting
- Insights into effective team leadership and resource allocation
- Ability to manage customer briefs and stakeholder relationships
Our course is designed by industry professionals, ensuring relevance and practical application. Key areas include:
- Agile vs. Waterfall Methodologies
- Project Visualisation using tools like Trello/Asana/Monday
- Time Management and Goal Setting
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Leadership in Multidisciplinary Teams
- Presentation Skills for Effective Communication
Initial quick wins
We start the course by looking at defining projects and processes - this should help us identify quick wins you can take back to your team ti immediately start improving the efficiency of your projects
Next we look at project initiation and planning
- Scope Definition and WBS
- Project Scheduling and Resourcing
- Risk, Quality and Cost Management
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Project Execution, Monitoring and Closure
Improvements with Agile and Lean
Following that we'll start to look at agile and lean methodologies for planning, executing and monitoring projects using digital tools.
- Scrum Framework
- Kanban Methodology
- User Stories and Backlog Management
- Sprint Planning and Execution
- Estimating and Planning
- Metrics and Reporting
The recommended course duration is 24 months but most of our apprentices complete their training in 18 months.
Before you start our team will help you complete a skills gap analysis and a review of core training. This will help us to agree on the correct course length for you and also set up your unique learning plan.
The course consists of the core curriculum above which is delivered mainly in half day remote sessions. On top of this you will also be working to a specific and personal learning plan co created with team members from your employer - this will ensure that you are learning the languages, systems and frameworks that matter to you and your team.
You will be appointed a technical coach with real industry experience for information, advice and guidance throughout your apprenticeship journey.
We also run additional specialised workshops in specific skills and engagement with other apprentices studying related subjects. These are value add and look at developing key digital skills with real business value: automation, testing, collaboration, problem solving etc.
We also run field trips to meetups, camps, conferences and other industry events to help broaden your horizons and extend your professional network.
We believe that talent and potential should define your journey, not just your academic history. Unlike many other training providers, we do not set specific academic qualifications as a barrier to entry for our apprenticeship program. Our focus is on your aptitude, enthusiasm, and the potential you bring to the table.
Our application process is designed to recognise and nurture these qualities, ensuring that every candidate is evaluated on a level playing field, regardless of their academic background. We understand that traditional educational achievements are not the only measure of capability and are committed to providing an inclusive and supportive learning environment.