Practical Agile in 5 Days
What will you get?
- Gain a deeper understanding of Agile Project Management
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum team and Scrum Master
- Use Scrum to initiate, plan and deliver a project
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with delivering Agile projects
- Develop the digital skills that employers need most
Get an introduction to Agile theory and how it works in practice. Find out what it's good for - and what it's not good for - and when to use this framework properly. In this practical course, you will gain a deeper understanding of Agile Project Management and how it works day-to-day. You will find out how to deliver products and services for your customers in a fast, flexible and efficient way. Giving you a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum team and Scrum Master which you can apply to your workplace straight away
One day a week, over five weeks
Agile project management is one of the most in-demand skills right now and it’s growing at a rapid pace. This course is for project managers, team leaders, project administrators -and anyone who wants a deeper understanding of Agile to make a difference in your workplace.