What will you get?
The outcomes for you will be increased knowledge and skills but also confidence to seek out work in this exciting field. You should immediately be able to apply for entry level roles but the ongoing career paths are too numerous to list.
- Account manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Product Owner
You’ll discover more about the less techy roles available in tech firms and:
- Gain an understanding of the skills needed in the modern tech workplace
- Plan and manage some simple digital projects
- Get experience with tools and methods widely used by tech teams
- Practice communication and presentation skills
- Learn how to use a CRM (Customer Relation Management) tool
- Get an intro into code with HTML
- Gain crucial employability skills to showcase your transferable and new found skill
The course will run over 5 weeks. Most weeks there will be 5 x 2-3 hour sessions per day. Every week there is a dedicated catchup session for any sessions missed or additional questions or support.
These sessions are supplemented with additional guided but self led learning, shorter ‘lunch-and-learn’ sessions on key skills and knowledge as well as ad hoc 1-1 support and coaching.
There are no prerequisites for this course.